Compared with influenza, novel coronavirus is more easy to spread, the main way of transmission is via respiratory droplets and close contact transmission, contact virus contaminated articles can also cause infection, in the relatively closed environment for a long time exposed to high concentration of aerosol in the presence of the possibility of aerosol transmission.
This puts forward the specific request to the individual daily disinfection.. If family members have no contact history of suspected or confirmed cases of COVID-19 or asymptomatic patients, or no such cases have been found in the residential area, there is no need to make special efforts to disinfect the home. Enhance indoor environment cleaning and ventilation through Windows can reduce respiratory diseases.There is no evidence of airborne transmission of COVID-19.If there is a member of the family who needs home health monitoring, it is necessary to disinfect the room.
In daily disinfection, specific measures can be taken:
1. Choose to use 500mg/L chlorine-containing disinfectant and 0.3% peroxyacetic acid disinfectant to wipe and disinfect. It is not recommended to spray disinfection when there are people in the room.
2. Clean and disinfect the items often touched by family members, such as bedside table, bed frame, door handle, etc. once or twice a day;Electronic devices are sterilized with a 75% alcohol wipe.
3. Clean and disinfect bathroom and toilet surfaces 1-2 times a day;
4. It is best to set the water temperature above 56℃ and wash the clothes for more than 30 minutes with the washing machine, and then dry them or dry them at high temperature;5. Wash hands carefully with soap after touching items contaminated with body fluids of household health monitors, and disinfect hands with alcohol-based hand disinfectant if necessary.
Recommended use of disinfectant:
1.75% Medical alcohol: mainly used for the disinfection of metal articles and electronic products, such as mobile phones, TV sets, keys, etc.Can not be sprayed with alcohol in infants and adults on the body, a easy to cause alcohol allergy;The other may cause fire.
2. Chlorine-containing disinfectants: 84 disinfectant, chlorine-containing disinfectants or chlorine-containing effervescent tablets are chlorine-containing disinfectants.The concentration for home use is 500mg/L. If chlorinated effervescent tablets are put into 1 piece per 1000mL of water to dissolve, the concentration of disinfectant is 500mg/L.